GODESS is a research and development institute that focuses on research areas of Gender, Organization, Diversity, Equality, and Social Sustainability in transnational times.
The initial institutional partners are:
* School of Business and Economics, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland
* School of Industrial Economics and Management, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
The affiliated partners are:
* Sobey School of Business doctoral programme, St Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada
* Gender, Leadership and Social Sustainability Research Unit, GLASS, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GODESS Institute builds on and brings together strong international research areas at Hanken along with key partners, nationally and internationally. The main research areas of Hanken are:
- Gender, diversity, organisations, and management (as developed by Research Group on Gender Relations in Organisations, Management and Society based in the Department of Management and Organisation)
- Discrimination, equality, and law (in the Department of Accounting and Commercial Law)
- Diversity, equality, and sustainability in marketing and development (in the Sustainability Group of the Department of Marketing)
All areas of gender, diversity, intersectionality, equality, and social sustainability are central.
The Institute seeks to be outward- and forward-looking, and to act as a base for raising collaborative research funding from national and international sources.
For more information, please visit ''About Us''
Stay abreast with what is happening at GODESS Institute:
- Join our mailing list by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our story!!
Narrated by Jeff Hearn (Professor Emeritus at Hanken, our Co-Director and one of the founders who laid the foundations of GODESS through many years of work within the field of gender research)!